Optometrist Services in Boise, ID
Depending on your life stage, your existing optical health and your vision goals, you may desire a variety of different eye health services from your optometrist. Here at Vision One Boise, it is our goal to provide you with a large selection of eye care procedures that are customized to fit your exact needs. We take pride in being your one-stop shop for all things related to eye health. As your eye doctor in Boise, Idaho, we have got you covered all the way from your regular eye exam to a number of acute or emergency eye issues that may come up.
Preventative Eye Health and Acute Care
- Regular eye exams, including exams for color vision and diabetic eye exams
- Exams for aviation vision assessment
- Management and co-management of various eye diseases, including ocular disease, cataracts and glaucoma
- Fittings for contact lenses and eyeglasses
- Therapeutic appointments for dry eye issues
- Consultations and co-management for refractive surgery
In the event that you find yourself dealing with acute eye trauma, injury or discomfort, we are happy to perform the following services in case of minor emergency.
- Removal of foreign objects from the eyes
- Eye infections and conjunctivitis
- Red, inflamed or swollen eyes
- Floaters and flashes
We Have Your Back
Remember that the better you take care of your eyes on a regular basis, the less likely you are to encounter serious eye issues down the road. We are delighted to serve you and your eyes in a wide range of different capacities, whether it is an emergency or not. All of our optometrist services are offered in conjunction with the very best in customer service and quality patient-centered care. Get in touch with us today by phone at (208) 344-2020 or by filling out our short online request form.